|5th June, 2013 - GameEx 13.13|
|30th May, 2013 - GameEx 13.12|
|Minor performance improvements and fixes.|
|22nd May, 2013 - Introducing PinballX|
PinballX is a free digital pinball front end designed for digital pinball cabinets developed by the author of GameEx. It is compatible with HyperPin media and databases. Credit to Bill E for creating the first digital pinball front end publicy available HyperPin.
Please be aware this is a new release and there may be some items to address which we are happy to do.Home Page
|10th May, 2013 - GameEx 13.11|
- Improved compatibility with Linux and Mac under WINE
- New Mac OS X version available that is quite an improvement. Note: This is still experimnetal.
- Running under Linux and OS X can now be done without registration required.
- Fixes to GameEx login which was not working properly since we moved to the new database format.
- Fixes display not reninitializing after download of and selecting themes.
- Fixes display startup issues when the run full screen windowed setting is set.
|6th May, 2013 - New GameEx web site|
|2nd May, 2013 - SlingFront 1.45|
|2nd May, 2013 - Start Menu 1.4|
|23rd April, 2013 - GameEx 13.10|
- The installer features improved support for WINE on Mac and Linux.
- Fix for theme editor on some versions of 64 bit windows
|1st April, 2013 - GameEx 13.09|
|30th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.41|
|Adds 50 and 60 FPS to edit Slingbox settings.|
|27th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.4|
SlingFront version 1.4 - 27th March 2013
- Now maps "menu" remote command.
- Fixes channel up/down reversed.
- Fixes not hiding volume image.
- Maps colored buttons (needs testing).
- Implemented SlingBox input changing.
- Fixes typo in application name.
|25th March, 2013 - GameEx 13.07|
- Fixed a couple of systems broken in last update.
- Fixes issues when GameEx set to login to Steam
|23rd March, 2013 - GameEx 13.06|
- Improved performance and responsiveness loading artwork and video previews
- Fixes weather ICON
- The excluded files setting now accepts wildcards.
- ROM filter will now filter main list when using 7-zip/zip support.
- Imrproved performance of automatic artwork downloader and it also downloads two files at a time.
- New tweak to allow seek into game preview videos to skip the fade in.
- Searching for HDHomeRun devices at startup is now done on a thread.
- The preview video collage for MAME all games and MAME in the emulator list now only shows games available and not all videos n the in the folder.
- Slightly improved performance loading emulators at startup.
|19th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.3|
SlingFront Version 1.3 released.
- New edit SlingBoxes menu.
- Edit stream resolution and FPS.
- Added power control and control to show stream
- Added setting to resume playing last SlingBox on
- Fixes stopping SlingBox if no video signal.
|17th March, 2013 - GameEx 13.05|
- For registered users live TV HDHomeRun support for digital cable and digital antenna.
- New setting to run GameEx full screen in a window.
- New version of the emumovies download service utility included.
|12th March, 2013 - GameEx 13.04|
|Includes new version of the emumovies download service utility which features significantly improved performance.|
|10th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.2|
- Fixes not returning focus to XBMC on exit.
- Stream information now displays when pressing info.
- New general settings where you can disable menu music.
- Fixes next Slingbox control.
- Version 1.1 adds XBMC plugin.
|10th March, 2013 - SlingBox HTPC Front End|
Introducing a new Spesoft project
Slingfront - HTPC (10 foot) Front End for Slingboxes
Slingfront is windows front end software built to allow
access to your Slingboxes in a media center, HTPC 10 foot
environment. Ie For viewing on a TV with a remote control.
- Usable without a mouse
- Works with the SlingBox 350 and 500 and older
- Minimal Configuration Required
- Full screen 10 foot interface
- Windows remote control support
- Customizable keyboard controls
- Supports proxy server
- Supports up to 7 Slingboxes
This is fan based hobbyist software and not endorsed or
associated by or with Sling Media.
The project is free open source software. Source code is
available on sourceforge.net
Click Here to download
For any questions, support or requests for the software
there is a SlingFront forum
|2nd March, 2013 - GameEx 13.03|
|For registered users if you are fortunate enough to own a SiliconDust HDHomeRun this version adds basic Live Cable TV. This release also supports using an external player for BLURAY ISOs.|
|2nd March, 2013 - Start Menu 1.3|
|23rd February, 2013 - GameEx 13.01|
|GameEx version 13.01 adds Adultery's Virtual Drive Loader Plugin.|
There really are a lot of great plugins included with GameEx now. If you are trying GameEx for the first time you might want to take a look at the Plugin Manager utility included.
|23rd February, 2013 - GameEx 13.00|
|This is only an incremental minor version release and fixes a potential security issue and plugin events not running in the screensaver.|
|7th February, 2013 - GameEx 12.99|
- Global game pad exit is now always in effect even if using an advanced emulator config
- Various other minor fixes
|27th December, 2012 - Start Menu 1.2|
|Spesoft Windows 8 Start Menu 1.2 released.|
Now features a settings application to change text and ICON size.
Performance is also improved.